Half Penta Prism
Half Penta Prism is exactly a half cut from Penta Prism, it is widely used in telescope to deviate the line of sight by 45° without inverting or reverting the image. Shanghai Optics provides high quality prisms to meet your application.
Factory Standard – Contact us for manufacturing limit or custom specifications.
- Material: BK7 Grade A optical glass, Corning Fused Silica 7980, JGS1, JGS2
- Dimension Tolerance: +/-0.1mm
- Angle Tolerance: <5 arc seconds
- Flatness: l/4 l@ 632.8 nm
- Reflectivity: R > 95% per face from 630 to 680 nm
- Surface Quality: 60-40 scratch and dig
- Coating: On request
Please contact our sales engineers for your custom Half Penta Prism solutions today.
Call us to find out more about our services at +1 732-321-6915 or our design services team email@example.com directly for free initial technical consultation.
Our Optics, Your Vision!