The Czochralski method Nd:GdVO4 is a promising material for diode pumped lasers.
Like neodymium doped yttrium vanadate, the gadolinium vanadate exhibits a larger absorption and emission cross section compared to Nd:YAG. In fact, Nd:GdVO4 has a 7-times higher absorption cross section at 808nm and a 3-times larger emission cross section at 1.06μm than does Nd:YAG. Nd:GdVO4 has the additional advantage over Nd:YVO4 of a much higher thermal conductivity.
Factory Standard – Contact us for manufacturing limit or custom specifications
- Nd: Dopant Level: 1.0 atm%, 0.5%
- Wavefront Distortion: < l/8 at 633 nm
- Orientation: +/-0.5deg
- Dimensional Tolerance: +/-0.1mm
- Surface quality: 10/5 Scratch/Dig per MIL-O-13830B
- Flatness: l/10 at 633 nm
- Clear Aperture: > Central 90%
- Parallelism: < 10 arc sec
The Sellmeier equations ( l in μm ):
|Standard Products (Nd:GdVO4)|
Contact Shanghai Optics to get started
Call us to find out more about our services at 732-321-6915.
Email our Design Services team attn: firstname.lastname@example.org