Narrowband Beamsplitter Cube
The Beamsplitter Cube can only function well when input light is random polarized (natural light). If the input light is linear polarized, the output T/R will be not 50/50.
Factory Standard – Contact us for manufacturing limit or custom specifications.
- Material: Schott, Ohara, CDGM Optical Glass, Corning fused silica, JGS1, JGS2
- Dimension Tolerance: +/- 0.2mm
- Flatness: l/4 @ 632.8 nm
- Surface Quality: 60/40 scratch and dig
- T/R: 50/50+/- 5% for natural light
- T=(Ts+Tp)/2, R=(Rs+Rp)/2
- Beam Deviation: <3 arc minutes
Single wavelength partial reflectance: on hypotenuse face
“V” AR-coatings: on all input and output face
Narrow Band Beamsplitter Cube
Please contact our sales engineers for your custom Narrowband Beamsplitter Cube solutions today.
Call us to find out more about our services at +1 732-321-6915 or our design services team firstname.lastname@example.org directly for free initial technical consultation.
Our Optics, Your Vision!